Choose the credit card that fits your lifestyle. Get rewarded with Cobalt's Signature Rewards Visa® or keep it simple with Cobalt's Classic Visa®. Both cards offer our members low APR, enhanced security features, and no annual fees or balance transfer fees - no kidding! Compare cards or APPLY NOW!
To login to your Cobalt Credit Union card account, click here.
New Introductory Rate of 1.99% APR* for 6 Months
Apply for a new Cobalt Credit Union Visa today and enjoy super low introductory rate of 1.99% APR* for six months:
- 1.99% APR* for six months on balance transfers and purchases
- Promotional APR* is fixed for six billing cycles from the date the account was opened
- No balance transfer fees
*Annual Percentage Rate. Rates may vary based on credit score.
Signature Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Earn 1 point** per dollar spent - with no limit to the rewards you can earn
- Spend $2,000 in the first 90 days to automatically receive $100 in statement credit
- Redeem points for cash back, statement credits, event tickets, travel, and gift cards
- Cobalt Signature Rewards Visa® Rates: 10.75% - 17.99% (effective 05/01/2020)
- Cash Advance Rates: 13.75% - 17.99% (effective 05/01/2020)
**Points expire after 36 months.
Classic VISA® Credit Card
- Cobalt Classic Visa® Rates: 9.75% - 17.99% (effective 05/01/2020)
- Cash Advance Rates: 12.75% - 17.99% (effective 05/01/2020)
All Cobalt VISA® Credit Cards include:
- No balance transfer fees
- No annual fee
- No separate limits for cash advances - take up to your regular purchase limit
- Free online account access
- Choose your limit up to $20,000
- EMV chip enhanced security
- Apple Pay©, Google Pay©, and Samsung Pay©
Apple Pay offers the convenience of your phone to pay at merchants or online without having to carry a card with you. It offers a high rate of security for our members and improves personal banking because you have the ease of looking at recent transactions where you used Apple Pay.
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places; online, in stores, and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout and protects your payment info with multiple layers of security. Plus, you can manage your account where you want - on the web or in the app.
Samsung Pay allows you to carry your favorite cards on your devices so you can pay in-person, app or online. Plus, earn cash back and get extra rewards for purchases you make every day.
You choose which types of account alerts you want to receive and how you want to receive them. Whether by text message or email, transaction alerts help protect you from fraud by putting you in control of your account information. With transaction alerts, you can know when:
- Large purchases occur (you set the amount)
- A purchase has been made without your card being present
- Purchases are made from outside the country
Learn more about protecting your account with Transaction Alerts today!
Take the Visa card you already use, add a password to confirm your identity, and you've got Visa Secure Remote Commerce®- the new online protection service exclusively for Visa cardholders. Look for this icon when shopping online:
Norton LifeLock is a new benefit to our Visa® members.
Effective February 1, 2021
- Dark Web Monitoring - receive notifications when certain information is identified on the dark web
- One Bureau Credit Monitoring - alerts for hard credit inquiries and changes to a credit file
- Case Remediation Support - dedicated, specialized support agents help navigate an identity theft situation
- Lost Wallet Assistance - a checklist of tasks to complete when you lose a wallet with assistance from a support agent to discuss and review the available resources
- Digital Dashboard - view alerts, account management, case remediation and management
- Discounts on select Norton LifeLock upgrades and alternatives
- Support via web/mobile/phone channels - web and mobile app with alerts via email and SMS and a U.S. call center
Care to Join Us?
If you're ready to switch to Cobalt Credit Union, we're ready to help. Apply now to get started.
Have questions about Cobalt Credit Union? Drop us a line.