Additional Banking Benefits with Enhanced Financial Security Features.
When you open a High Yield Plus or Value Plus checking account, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- Mortgage Closing Cost Discount of $250 on your next home purchase or mortgage refinance.*
- Free Debit Card Replacement if ever lost or stolen.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery with a dedicated Privacy Advocate to research and remediate any identity theft issues that you suspect or discover.†
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance up to $25,000.† †
- Mobile Device Coverage to reimburse you for phone repair up to $250 per year with only a $50 deductible.†
- Entitlement to Proactive Identity Monitoring Services with Alerts for credit and high risk transactions, and access to your monthly credit score and annual credit report. Plus it includes continuous dark web monitoring of your profile information, up to five email addresses, and other important credentials across the internet.†
- $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance. See the Guide to Benefits for complete details at here.
To learn more about our checking options, please click here.
Ready to open an account? Click here to get started.
Want more details? Please visit cobaltcu.nxgstrategies.com
*May not be combined if more than one qualifying checking account is held.
† To learn more about these services, to review additional terms and conditions, and to review the Mobile Device Coverage Agreement,
please visit cobaltcu.nxgstrategies.com
†† Identity theft insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a member of the Fortegra family of companies.
The information provided is a program summary. Please refer to the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage forms
for additional information including details of benefits, specific exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations of coverage. Coverage is
currently not available to residents of the state of New York and may not be available in other U.S. territories or jurisdictions in the future.