The mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go.
If you're trying to establish or stick to a budget, CardValet® can help. Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by location. The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device. Going on vacation? Holiday shopping? Simply update your transaction controls to fit your spending needs.
A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today's world where Identity theft, skimming and other attacks are an unfortunate reality. Turning your debit card off when you're not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas, add another layer of protection. And real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
CardValet is a great tool for controlling business spending on a debit card. Use the transaction controls for merchant codes, location and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to your company policies.
Review Balances and Transactions
Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the CardValet app to check your account balances.
Version 3.3 (Latest Release):
The latest version of CardValet® includes many enhancements, including:
1. iPhone Touch ID and Android Fingerprint Support
2. Enhanced Location Controls throughout the App
3. International: User Defined Country of Residence - cardholders will be given the ability to define their country of residence when it differs from the FI's default country. (USA)
4. Enhanced Push Notifications Message for Denials - notifications will now provide the reason for denial.
5. Enhanced Mobile App User Experience - several features and flows within the app are being enhanced for ease of use.
Get CardValet for your Android device
Get CardValet for your Apple device