Earn market-level interest while having access to your funds. Our Prime Money Market Account offers both and much more!
Interest rates are on the rise, invest and save with these fantastic features:
- Conveniently automatic – when the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Prime Rate goes up, we change the rate for you, offering a hassle-free saving experience.
- No matter how frequently the WSJ Prime Rate changes, we ensure your investments are stress-free.
- Easily access your funds via checks, online, mobile banking, or at any of our convenient ITM/ATM and branch locations.
- Enjoy higher rates as your balance grows, while maintaining easy access to your money.
- No monthly service charge.
- Rate is based off the Prime Rate.
This Account is subject to a Variable Rate. For the current dividend rate and corresponding APY (Annual Percentage Yield), refer to the accompanying Account Disclosure Rate Supplement which we have included with and made a part of this disclosure. In order to earn the disclosed APY, You must: (i) maintain an average daily balance at least equal to $20,000; and (ii) make at least one direct deposit transaction of at least $500 each month. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield shown is based on the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Prime Rate minus 3.75% with a 0.30% floor rate. Should the WSJ Prime Rate change, this Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield will be adjusted the following business day. If you fail to meet the eligibility requirements, you will earn 0.10% APY. Fees may reduce earnings.